How To Create A Boho Aesthetic Room?
What is Bohemian Aesthetic?
Boho is an aesthetic that dates back to the 1960s and draws inspiration from hippie culture. This style can be found not only in interior design, but also in fashion, but today we will focus on creating a room in boho style. This aesthetic is notable for its use of soft, earthy and beige tones, natural materials such as wood, rattan, and jute, and many different room decor elements such as tapestries, macrame wall hangings, and woven baskets!
Boho Motifs And Patterns
In the boho aesthetic, patterns from various cultures are popular, for example, patterns such as
- Paisley - a teardrop shape pattern that comes from Persia. You can find it on things like bedding and curtains.
- Floral - Сlassic pattern for boho aesthetics! can be found everywhere in the decor of the room, from bedding to various posters and toys. A great way to add a piece of nature to your room!
- Ikat - This is a special way of dyeing that makes a blurry or feathered pattern
- Tribal - This is a pattern with shapes and colors that are inspired by cultures around the world. You can find it on things like rugs and pillows.
- Moroccan - Various geometric patterns that came to us from Moroccan culture
Boho Color Palette
In order to choose the right colors for the Bohemian Aesthetic Room, we need to choose natural colors that are associated with nature and global cultures, such as
- Earthy tones - warm browns, beiges, tans, and terracottas reminiscent of desert landscapes
- Rustic colors - muted greens, mustard yellows, burnt oranges, and deep reds Pastel shades - soft pinks, baby blues, and lavender are commonly used in this aesthetic
- Metallic - old and bronze accents add a touch of glamour to a boho color scheme.
- Neutrals - creamy white, ivory, and gray are used to balance out the vibrant colors
Bohemian Room Decor
One of the important elements of boho room decor is the choice of bedding. Choose something with calm and light colors and also don't forget about patterns. layering is also valued in bohemian aesthetics, you can achieve it by adding various blankets, pillows and toys
Boho Wall Decor
The hallmark of the boho aesthetic is the use of a large number of wall macramés, you can also use various posters and tapestry in warm colors, here's some inspiration!
There is one rule for lighting in Boho Aesthetic Rooms - Never use a big light! use garlands, table lamps or even candles! the light must also be warm shades!
In aesthetics that are inspired by nature, an obvious and great solution would be to bring plants into the room, we advise you to focus on living plants, but we also strongly advise you to hang artificial ivy as it creates a Bohemian atmosphere in your room and does not require any maintenance!
Now the fun part - Adding accessories! to add some spice to your room you can use accents such as macrame wall shelves and various vases! Boho Furniture We advise to find something in vintage or retro style, but it's okay if you don't have vintage furniture, you can just choose something that matches the color palette
Thank You For Reading!
We hope you enjoyed our article about Boho Aesthetic Room Decor, we think we helped clear the clutter in your head and now you have a better understanding of how to decorate your room in your own style. Browse our featured Boho Decor Collection and you will definitely find something for yourself!