How To Create A Witchcore Aesthetic Room?
What Is Witchcore Aesthetic?
Witchcore is an aesthetic that is inspired by witchcraft, spells, magic items and other witchcraft attributes. Generally this aesthetic is more common in aesthetic clothing, but it can also be used in home decor! Fortunately, we have many ideas on how to turn your room into a magical paradise!
Why Witchcore Is So Popular?
Since witchcraft has been popular for many centuries, there is no reason to forget all this, it’s just that now it has grown more into aesthetics than anything serious. Witchcore combines spirituality, dark colors, mystical items, crystals and more! all this causes an increased interest in this aesthetic.
Witchcore Color Palette
To achieve the perfect Witchcore room, you need to choose the right colors that will be associated with witchcraft, for example
- Black - Associated with darkness, mysticism and black magic
- Green - a color that is associated with nature and harmony with it, since witchcore aesthetics have common features with such aesthetics as Cottagecore and Naturecore, we advise you to read our blog posts on this topic
- Deep Red - bright color in this aesthetic, associated with fire and the sun
- Lavender - Associated with magic, spirituality, and intuition. It can also evoke a sense of mystery and the unknown.
- Earthy Color - Also the color that is associated with nature
- Jewel Tones - The colors of various stones such as rubies, emeralds, amethysts will fit perfectly into the room in this style!
Witchcore Motifs And Patterns
One of the most interesting parts of the Witchcore Aesthetic is its patterns and motifs.This aesthetic uses such unusual patterns as
- Moon Phases - This pattern is very popular as it is used in astrology and is associated with life cycles
- Stars - Stars are also popular in astrology, so this pattern can often be found in the Witchcore Aesthetic
- Floral Pattern - The pattern is popular as it has a very powerful association with nature
- Crystals - Since stones are often used in witchcraft and supposedly endowed with magical powers, we often see them in home decor of this aesthetic.
- Tarot Cards - Another popular divination item All these patterns can be found in home decor, which we will talk about next
Witchcore Room Decor
Witchcore Wall Decor
In order to create the right atmosphere in the room, we need to choose the right wall decor. you can use various posters or tapestries, as well as a great solution would be to hang dream catchers and unusual mirrors, here's some inspiration!
Witchcore Aesthetic Bedding
We advise you to pay attention to patterns when choosing bed linen! Choose sets with images of pictograms and runes, sets inspired by tarot and astrology!
The main rule is never to use a big light, use different garlands, lamps or even candles! light should be warm to create a feeling of coziness. Unfortunately the cold light will not work at all and will only kill the vibe.
as accessories you can use elements such as natural crystals, mirrors, candles, you can also use unusual items such as tarot cards and witchy crystal ball!
When it comes to furniture, we advise you to choose furniture made from natural materials such as wood, it will also be great if you find something vintage and antique!
What Is Witchcore Aesthetic?
Witchcore is an aesthetic that is inspired by witchcraft, spells, magic items and other witchcraft attributes!
What style is similar to Witchcore?
Witchcore is a rather specific aesthetic and there are no other aesthetics that are very similar to it, but Witchcore has similarities with nature based aesthetics such as Naturecore, Fairycore and Cottagecore.
Thank You For Reading!
We hope you enjoyed our article about Witchcore Aesthetic Room Decor! We think we helped clear the clutter in your head and now you have a better understanding of how to decorate your room in your own style. Browse our featured Witchcore Decor Collection and you will definitely find something for yourself!